| Here is our customer message system carefully prepared for you, you can communicate and understand our static reactive power generator products in time, our staff will reply to you as soon as possible ... |
Address: Jingxian Road, Xiagang Industrial Concentration Zone, Jiangyin
E-mail: sales # grasun-elec.com
tech # grasun-elec.com
Static reactive power generator
1. What is a static reactive power generator?
The static reactive power generator is a self-commutated bridge circuit that is directly connected to the power grid through a reactor or directly connected to the grid to adjust the phase and amplitude of the output voltage on the AC side of the bridge circuit or directly control its AC side current, which is equivalent to a variable By adjusting the amplitude and phase of the AC-side output voltage of the inverter, or by directly controlling the amplitude and phase of the AC-side current, the circuit can absorb or emit reactive power that meets the requirements. Purpose of dynamic reactive power compensation.
2.Applications of Static Reactive Power Generator (SVG)
- Rail transit: heavy use of cables for long distance transmission, and severe three-phase imbalance due to demand characteristics
- Automotive industry: a large number of electric welding machines or laser welding machines are used. After a short interval of welding, it is followed by no-load operation, and two voltage ladders will be generated.
- Petroleum industry: Mainly used frequently and quickly start motors for winches, hoists for pumping units, turntables, etc.
- Metallurgical industry: mainly rolling mills existing on production lines
Active Power Filter (APF)
Static Reactive Power Generator (SVG)
Passive Power Filter (PPF)
Dynamic Reactive Compensator (SVC)
3.Features of Static Reactive Power Generator (SVG)
- The static reactive power generator SVG is a controllable current source that only compensates the fundamental wave reactive current. The system harmonic current will not cause damage to the compensation equipment, which will extend its life and reduce the workload of maintenance. At the same time, avoid the harmonic amplification that may be caused by the capacitors of the series reactance, and prevent other equipment and compensation equipment from being damaged due to harmonic overvoltage;
- The static reactive power generator can follow the load change and dynamically and continuously compensate the power factor. It can send reactive power and absorb reactive power, which completely eliminates the situation of reactive power reversal.
- The static reactive power generating device can solve the problem of load imbalance;
- Current source characteristics, the output reactive current is not affected by the bus voltage, the traditional static reactive power generating device contains impedance characteristics, the output current decreases linearly with the bus voltage
4.Technical parameters of static reactive power generator (SVG)
- Rated voltage (V): AC380 ± 15%, AC690 ± 15%
- Reactive power adjustment range: continuously adjustable from rated inductive to rated capacitive
- Active power loss: <2% of rated module power
- The static reactive power generator complies with GB / T.7251-2005 (GB / T7261-2000) including attenuated shock wave pulse group interference, electrostatic discharge interference, radiated electromagnetic field interference, fast transient interference, surge (shock) interference degree, voltage Interruption of immunity, electromagnetic emission tests, etc.